Domon Posted June 18, 2003 Posted June 18, 2003 I was wondering how the heck I got my Nincada to evovle into Shedinja, I've got one empty space in my team and I got it to level 20 and it started to evolve and I saw it would be changing into the other form so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. My player's guide said, have an empty space in your team and your belt. What the heck does it mean by your belt??? Thanks for any help.
Kei Posted June 18, 2003 Posted June 18, 2003 [color=royalblue]I'm figuring that it simply means have an empty soace in your party. Although I may be wrong, as I still haven't played Ruby or Sapphire.[/color]
SJchan Mayran Posted June 18, 2003 Posted June 18, 2003 You have an empty space in your party, and you LET Nincada evolve into Ninjack. Then Shincada will appear in the empty spot. You get BOTH. Hope that helps. ^~ ~SJ
Guest Crimson Spider Posted June 18, 2003 Posted June 18, 2003 Also, Evolve nincada at lv. 25, so when it evolves into ninjask, it will learn sword dance. That way, when the game copies the data from the new ninjask to the shedninja, it will copy sword dance too. EV train it for attack and speed and shedninja will become a powerful monster.
Domon Posted June 19, 2003 Author Posted June 19, 2003 Oops, I'll have to go catch a new Nincada then because I evolved it today. I'm going to try and level up my team because I'm just getting whooped by Norman. I know, I'm pitiful, its just all these abilities and stuff are soo new to me. I'm too used to the old games like Silver/Crystal/Gold.
T man Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 Yes but for the people who don't know the shedinja will have the same stats as ninjack and the hp will be 1 so don't go into battle right away.
Kwai Posted July 6, 2003 Posted July 6, 2003 Be warned, however, that Shedinja will have 1 hp no matter what you do to it... it can be hurt by sandstorm, hail, toxic, night shade, dragon rage, etc. so its quite frail...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now