Chris.C Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 how do u make that cool colored writing? u know, like in Tec 9's sig. does anyone kno?
Matt.D Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [color=rainbow] Hmmmm..I was wondering the same thing myself...good question...[/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 yes, i dont really mind in getting a few tips
Chris.C Posted September 17, 2001 Author Posted September 17, 2001 where's filk? he knows how to do it, he has it in his sig...
BabyGirl Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [color=#800080]Y[/color][color=#790c8b]o[/color][color=#721796]u [/color][color=#642fab]m[/color][color=#5d3ab6]e[/color][color=#5646c1]a[/color][color=#4f52cb]n [/color][color=#4169e1]li[/color][color=#495cd5]k[/color][color=#514fc9]e [/color][color=#6135b1]t[/color][color=#6827a4]h[/color][color=#701a98]i[/color][color=#780d8c]s[/color][color=#800080]?[/color] [color=deeppink]Heh, it's a site that does it for you. Search for fader sites...they do exsist out there...some where...[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=#800080]Y[/color][color=#790c8b]o[/color][color=#721796]u [/color][color=#642fab]m[/color][color=#5d3ab6]e[/color][color=#5646c1]a[/color][color=#4f52cb]n [/color][color=#4169e1]li[/color][color=#495cd5]k[/color][color=#514fc9]e [/color][color=#6135b1]t[/color][color=#6827a4]h[/color][color=#701a98]i[/color][color=#780d8c]s[/color][color=#800080]?[/color] [color=deeppink]Heh, it's a site that does it for you. Search for fader sites...they do exsist out there...some where...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Hahaah you are so sneaky :p I forgot the site now.... and I don't think i know anyone that does knwo it ;) ::cough:: ....
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 oh give me a break guys cmon, thats pretty harsh in keeping out good info from ppl
BabyGirl Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [color=deeppink]I'm not withholding info...I simply don't like to post the link. Then too many people would have faded sigs, not that that would be a bad thing, but, yeah, you know...;)[/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]I'm not withholding info...I simply don't like to post the link. Then too many people would have faded sigs, not that that would be a bad thing, but, yeah, you know...;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] ::sighs:: :( yes, i understand oh well, i might as well go on a search
Guest Zeh Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 well idv2 if everyone had faded sigs why would they be special to some ppl???
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 ::sighs:: i see ur point cloud oh well i might as well figure this out on my own
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now