Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Uhm, for what it's worth, Master O Beans. If that's from a song, my bad, but if you're quoting Ghandi, it's actually "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Shinji[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
personally i like my sig...and everyone elses...but mainly mine...

Cruiz: YaY, a vote for myself!

nah, ill vote 4 Mysticbabe...cuz she's kewl...:)
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Uhm, for what it's worth, Master O Beans. If that's from a song, my bad, but if you're quoting Ghandi, it's actually "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Shinji[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]


whatever. I doubt Ghadi will care to much...
Muhahhaha! :rolleyes:
Posted
Dragon U HAVEN'T TOLD ME YET.....HOW THE HELL DO U AD COLOR... TELL ME ME.....:devil: :flaming: :devil: :flaming:
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
All u youngens prolly wont remember, but there was a girl called Moron and she had the sig:

''I know I suck but at least I try''

I think that is without a doubt the best Ive heard.
Posted
May I vioce a small note of caution! - Eddy (bottom)

I think mine is the best, after that anyone's who's friend list I'm on!

That's one vote for SS Trunks, "GIVE YOURSELF A GOLDFISH" - Eddy again!
Posted
[QUOTE]I think mine is the best, after that anyone's who's friend list I'm on! [/QUOTE]

What's up with these friends lists? Does that mean everyone else whose not on your list isn't your friend? That's not very nice, I want to be on everyone's friend list, even if I've never even talked to you in my life! That would be cool!
Posted
No, I mean that by putting me on their lists, that they made their's super cool!!!
And yes, before you ask, I do love myself and think alot of myself and all that sort of stuff! (being sarcastic)
Guest Soft mush
Posted
Hmph. I won the first annual Laughing Chocobo award for best sig, way back when . . . No I don't put a helluva lotta effort into them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...