DarK DeatH Posted June 19, 2003 Posted June 19, 2003 Yes, it is indeed small... But tell me, what do you think of it? Oh yeah, also, I used a different style for this one ::stares at subversive:: :D Here you go... Comments anyone? [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=414524[/img]
Kaola Su Posted June 19, 2003 Posted June 19, 2003 Hehe, that's neat! Yeah it kind of looks like Subversives, but still it is unique! I like it! Kaola
PiroMunkie Posted June 19, 2003 Posted June 19, 2003 [size=1]It looks like a button, lol. I actually tried clicking on it, but, eh... It is pretty good. A little hard to read, but other than that I think it was well done. Though, I really do not see that as a banner of any kind, lol. It would make a rather cool button, though. =P [color=c0c0c0]Buttons, buttons, and more buttons...[/color][/size]
DarK DeatH Posted June 19, 2003 Author Posted June 19, 2003 Well, actually, it is a banner I made to use at another forum, because the forums' limit size is 200x100 for banners... lol... And it can be a button also... lol. But yeah, it was made with the purpose of being a banner.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now