Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
who else here has heard or played this wonderul series-i have helped a friend to complete number 1. but the others aren't available for my playstation. are they any good? do you like the series?:D personally.......it rocks!:D

got to go now- it's breakfast time:tasty:
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
well the first two games (abe's odyssey and exodus) were both on the ps1 but they only came out with munch's odyssey on the xbox. ah that new character munch is cool! GABBOTS ROCK!!!
Posted
i have not played munch oddyssey but i have been on their (oddworld inhabitants) site and it is really good. i got a s%*tload of cool pics. is good. ver' good. and i mjst agree with you- gabbits are cool.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I've played Abe's Oddyssey and Abe's Exodus and they're....um....interesting. Personally, I dont think they're very good but it fun when you explode ^^
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I have played the first 2 in the series and thought they were amazingly funny, expecially when ABe kept saying random phrases and then he farted and also when he did that thing with his head, (can't remember what it was called). I haven't played the 3rd one, is it any good and worth buying?
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]I have Munch's Oddysey for Xbox and in my opinion, I was hooked at first, but then it gets a tad repetitive, it's cool that they can fight though. It depends on your liking of the first two.

I find the whole aspect of the story very clever, as in a company etc etc, but I cannot say I was taken aback by the quality of the game. It's fun at first but repetivity isn't my thing so I'm not very positive about these games. But I must say, it's very... [i]original[/i].[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...