Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Akira Rpg

Ok im not that great at rpgs so does anyone wanna be my assistant who likes akira and help me out?

first will see who wants to join k?

name: someone from akira
objective-you can choose an objective-Locate Akira. or......... Stop Bad guy from locating akira.

Here are my stats


name:kaneda
objective:stop bad guy from locating akira
Posted
oh, well there is tetsuo

and let me add one more thing to the rpg, there are only 2 people in the rpg, one will be tetsuo, the other will be kaneda(i am kaneda.

and other people can join, its just that the only thing they do is write the story out and they cant be a character.
Posted
dont know the story plot or charters but i could help u get picks to put around the site and i geuess i could get an cursor of him and some backround music if ya want
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
I personally can't see how an akira rpg would work, the anime is too complex to work as an rpg
Posted
i know i suck at rpgs any way
ill wait for someone to come in here who knows lots about akira and hell help- me find a way cause i dont wanna give up on another rpg.
Posted
that's his name. I thought it started with a T. Well, he's right, this wouldn't be a good RPG cause it's very complicated in such ways but hey! I'm not stoppin' anyone. I know alot about Akira and it was not such a bad movie. I just couldn't recall the names.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...