Pastbyer Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 Gohan: Hurry up you people! I've still got Cell to beat! Tina: *sighs* Just wait a sec! This is important! Siren: Yeah. Tina: Ok, so the thing is... Adalia just emailed me and told me that more and more dimensions are crashing together. If we don't stop it in time... Well let's just say all the energy from the dimension clashing will go uh... Boom. Everyone listening: ......
Dragonballzman Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 Gohan: But if the dimensions blow up, the thermocliuericar low pressure ballisicosmunos in the planets atmospheres would emit a high power gigalogahonchostic gas which could alter the size of the demiganocha exploxion, destroying every single galexy in the UNIVERSE! All: ...Where did you learn that? I mean, you're only a kid! Gohan: It was my mum...She forces me to study...:o
Turkey Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 OOC I tell you, Writer's Block is like an annoying neighbor! IC CF-This is really weird.... D-Hey, what's that? A strange-looking man appeared. He had a white tuxedo put on. On his right hand he had a big loaf of bread, and with the other he grabbed a guitar. ?-Hello there! R-Who are you? ?-My name is not important, but you can call me Breadman. (:D ) CF-Um...Nice name? D-Do you know what is going on here? B-Nope *takes a bite of the bread* :tasty: Mmm....Bread... R-He's strange. OOC See? Writer's Block makes me do weird things to the story:laugh: !
Pastbyer Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]Gohan: It was my mum...She forces me to study...:o [/B][/QUOTE] Tina: Well I'm glad I don't have your Mum... My boss is already enough. Siren: Hey, isn't there some people down there? We forgot about them! Gohan: Well let's go then! The faster we go, the quicker I can destroy Cell! *flys off* Tina: *raises eyebrow* *shruggs and follows*
Raquel Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 siren halted faerin and urged him to land faerin:i'm not a horse you know... siren got off once they where on the ground, went up to charlie
Turkey Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 Charlie turned to Siren CF-Umm...Hi. Are you from around here?
Pastbyer Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 *Tina & Gohan land next to CF* Tina: Um... That depends on what you mean by "around here"
Turkey Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 CF-"Around here" means....uh.....Good question. S-......
Raquel Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 siren: hi... i siren... this is gohan and tina.. what dimention are you from???
Pastbyer Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 *Everyone looks at CF waiting for an answer*
Turkey Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 CF-Well, I'm from Celes, north of Meteo City.
Raquel Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 siren: this is seirously wack... how do we get back to our dimentions??
Dragonballzman Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 Gohan: Well, we could try and get the hinuconiculaegonstacs to combine with the hdfahgihgaidufygiufdnfdihvdifu to propel us into another dimension! All: Or...We could just try something else. Gohan: Good idea :D
Raquel Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 siren: so... anyone got an idea besides gohan??
Pastbyer Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 Tina: Well, I think I'll let you people figure that out yourselves. We can easily go back to our own dimesions with my controller, but... CF: If you have some sort of controller does that mean that we can go back? Tina: Let's just say that your own dimensions are even worse than here, believe me, I've been there. And well... You don't wanna know about the rest. *sighs*
Raquel Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 siren: well there must be somthing that's causeing this...
Pastbyer Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 Tina: *thinking* Maybe I should just tell them... But I haven't got permission yet... ------------------- [font=times]Hey stormwing, is it just me or are we the only ones replying to this thread?[/font]
Raquel Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 faerin: tell us what?? tina started siren: sorry i should have told you... faerin's physic
Pastbyer Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 Tina: *sigh* I should have known about that. Anyway just look at this for a sec and you'll understand. *pulls out glasses and gives it to Siren* *pulls out Dexter and presses some buttons* Tina: Ok, just put them on.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now