Guest neotravis2003 Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 Read... Err.. Watch away! Please Comment!
Dan Rugh Posted June 21, 2003 Posted June 21, 2003 Wow! That is really cool. How long did that take you? BTW, I like MegaMan better than Zero still. lol
Arkadyz Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 [color=red][font=times new roman]Heh thats pretty cool there neotravis...Ofcourse we all know who SHOULD win... :p [/color][/font]
Aurack Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 I think it would be better suited as a small sprite\emoticon without the text. oh and by the way I've had this discussion before offline but. Is Zero a male\female. I know of the long hair and all but this is really confusing cause they never say he\she in any of the games I have or have seen.
Dragonballzman Posted June 22, 2003 Posted June 22, 2003 Zero is male, and this belongs in Sprite Central. Like Chou Long Kai said, you should have just stuck with X sprites instead of using PB Megaman as well.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now