OtakuBoards

Kenshin

kakkarot ssj4

if there's a thread on this i havent seen it yet. but i did a search and didn't find anything yet...

i haven't been back on the boards in like a year. I say a great improvement to the boards would be a Rurouni Kenshin!! forum. I've seen alot of people with kenshin banners and talkin bout it.

but to make things fair..i say one of the moderator's make a poll on which new forum to make. but i also understand if you all dont want to make any new forums, so do what u want with this thread.

sorry if this is a repeat. didnt know there was if there is.

but yall give the mod's some manga to make the poll for the next new forum if they agree.

VOTE FOR RUROUNI KENSHIN!!

Although I'm relatively new, I have to agree with this suggestion. Last Monday (the Monday before this one), the Kenshin series took an amazing turn of both style and tempo. No longer is Kenshin a cliched "Tragic-Hero-always-wins-preacher": we are now with a warrior who fights not only himself, but his past, present, and future. With one fell swoop, Kenshin's pace accelerated, and its presentation became one of the coolest!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kakkarot ssj4 [/i]
[B]make a poll on which new forum to make[/B][/QUOTE]

I've seen that idea around in a different thread asking for more forums... Maybe it's a good idea, I think maybe, a New Year's thing, or maybe every season, there should be a vote about what forums to add... and which ones to get rid of... So... there could be a thread where we all make the suggestions, the suggestions are reviewed and say, ten, of the best ones (or the ones OB would be [i]willing[/i] to have forums for) were picked out, and then leave it open to voting.