Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What the hell is Pokemon Diamond. Or Pokemon Jade.
Fake? Real? What in pops shoes are they?!!!

Geez, now that that's over, I heard that you **could** get a rom download of Pokemon Diamond, even though it might be fake.
If anyone knows, where do I get that rom?

I just wanted to see the version of it, fake or real.

Thanx, dude.
Posted
I'm not sure but it looks like its the name of the new pokemon games. I am not sure of this but if the title has just been announced I highly doubt there is a finished version anywhere.
Posted
It's fake, everyone! A scam to get you to waste money! Don't believe a word it says! It's fake I tell you! FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!

Woah, settle down, Char... This isn't the padded room...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ReDsTaR98
Posted
It's definintly fake, it is a pirated RPG from Japan and someone put it on ebay..thats it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stratigyless [/i]
[B]acually thoose 2 are the G/S/C secret versions and you can only buy them in special portions of america like pkmn green is sold in texas or wherever [/B][/QUOTE]


No, all that is wrong....


Pokemon Green is the Japanese Blue Version. Diamond is like it's been mentioned before, a false Pokemon game. Apparently it's a game that hasen't been dubbed into English, and someboddy stuck in Pokemon in there to make some money.

I have never seen Jade before, but if it's on the Color, then it is fake, no doubt about it.
Posted
i have played the game and it is seriously weird!
you use a mobile phone to call your ummmm, *creatures* out to battle.
this is where i found it, and, the guy who made the site just found the game like me. he is not a game pirate.
[url]http://www.geocities.com/mew_king/index.html[/url]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Pokemon Diamond is real but its really crappy because because you start with one Pokemon and as you battle you get phone numbers of some pokemon you defeat and as you battle more you call other Pokemon to help you fight.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]


No, all that is wrong....


Pokemon Green is the Japanese Blue Version. Diamond is like it's been mentioned before, a false Pokemon game. Apparently it's a game that hasen't been dubbed into English, and someboddy stuck in Pokemon in there to make some money.

I have never seen Jade before, but if it's on the Color, then it is fake, no doubt about it. [/B][/QUOTE]

I know this has nothing to do with "diamond" but they did release a english version of Pokemon Green in china not to long ago.

For Diamond we will just have to wait and see until there is pure proof of it being not/fake
Posted
Some hacks of Pokémon games fall into the 'Semi-Good' category. This one does not. It's a [I]poorly[/I] done game, working on a Hacked Zelda engine. It's just so... Pathetic. I played it for 3 seconds, and knew it was sh*t. Don't even waste your time downloading it..
Posted
Ya i downloaded the rom and the game was a piece of junk. If you know what you're doing, Pokemon isn't an incredible hard game to make but this person didn't seem to know whether he was making a pokemon game or not!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]i have played the game and it is seriously weird!
you use a mobile phone to call your ummmm, *creatures* out to battle.
this is where i found it, and, the guy who made the site just found the game like me. he is not a game pirate.
[url]http://www.geocities.com/mew_king/index.html[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats mewgods sit the best Admin at Pgamers.com
Posted
I get 5 secnts twords my [url]WWW.COM[/url] domain cool huh :laugh:
:devil: :devil: :naughty: lol

at my site I'll upload the "game" at my site. chek my siggy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...