Fall Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 What the hell is Pokemon Diamond. Or Pokemon Jade. Fake? Real? What in pops shoes are they?!!! Geez, now that that's over, I heard that you **could** get a rom download of Pokemon Diamond, even though it might be fake. If anyone knows, where do I get that rom? I just wanted to see the version of it, fake or real. Thanx, dude.
Shy Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 I'm not sure but it looks like its the name of the new pokemon games. I am not sure of this but if the title has just been announced I highly doubt there is a finished version anywhere.
Char! Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 It's fake, everyone! A scam to get you to waste money! Don't believe a word it says! It's fake I tell you! FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!! Woah, settle down, Char... This isn't the padded room...
pikachu1 Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 its fake?i thouhgt it was real????????????
pokemaster1 Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 that version is screwed man:rolleyes:
Madmax Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 the rom is real the game is real(i have it:D ) if you want the rom pm me ps its legal because its pirated
Guest ReDsTaR98 Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 It's definintly fake, it is a pirated RPG from Japan and someone put it on ebay..thats it.
stratigyless Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 acually thoose 2 are the G/S/C secret versions and you can only buy them in special portions of america like pkmn green is sold in texas or wherever
Nerdsy Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stratigyless [/i] [B]acually thoose 2 are the G/S/C secret versions and you can only buy them in special portions of america like pkmn green is sold in texas or wherever [/B][/QUOTE] No, all that is wrong.... Pokemon Green is the Japanese Blue Version. Diamond is like it's been mentioned before, a false Pokemon game. Apparently it's a game that hasen't been dubbed into English, and someboddy stuck in Pokemon in there to make some money. I have never seen Jade before, but if it's on the Color, then it is fake, no doubt about it.
Madmax Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 pokemon dimond is a pirrated version of some japanse game. a third party made it
liamc2 Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 i have played the game and it is seriously weird! you use a mobile phone to call your ummmm, *creatures* out to battle. this is where i found it, and, the guy who made the site just found the game like me. he is not a game pirate. [url]http://www.geocities.com/mew_king/index.html[/url]
liamc2 Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 well first you click on downloads, then you go down the page and first on the list is 'Diamond'
WarGreymon01 Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 Pokemon Diamond is real but its really crappy because because you start with one Pokemon and as you battle you get phone numbers of some pokemon you defeat and as you battle more you call other Pokemon to help you fight.
Guest Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B] No, all that is wrong.... Pokemon Green is the Japanese Blue Version. Diamond is like it's been mentioned before, a false Pokemon game. Apparently it's a game that hasen't been dubbed into English, and someboddy stuck in Pokemon in there to make some money. I have never seen Jade before, but if it's on the Color, then it is fake, no doubt about it. [/B][/QUOTE] I know this has nothing to do with "diamond" but they did release a english version of Pokemon Green in china not to long ago. For Diamond we will just have to wait and see until there is pure proof of it being not/fake
Madmax Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 the rom aint ilegal because its hacked If you wont it email me :)
Flash Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 Some hacks of Pokémon games fall into the 'Semi-Good' category. This one does not. It's a [I]poorly[/I] done game, working on a Hacked Zelda engine. It's just so... Pathetic. I played it for 3 seconds, and knew it was sh*t. Don't even waste your time downloading it..
VP-Master Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 Ya i downloaded the rom and the game was a piece of junk. If you know what you're doing, Pokemon isn't an incredible hard game to make but this person didn't seem to know whether he was making a pokemon game or not!
Madmax Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B]i have played the game and it is seriously weird! you use a mobile phone to call your ummmm, *creatures* out to battle. this is where i found it, and, the guy who made the site just found the game like me. he is not a game pirate. [url]http://www.geocities.com/mew_king/index.html[/url] [/B][/QUOTE] Thats mewgods sit the best Admin at Pgamers.com
liamc2 Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 i didn't know that, is he on these boards too?
Madmax Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 I do not think so [URL=http://www.mod-chip.com/click/clickme/click.cgi?madmaxcav]help my site[/URL]
Madmax Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 I get 5 secnts twords my [url]WWW.COM[/url] domain cool huh :laugh: :devil: :devil: :naughty: lol at my site I'll upload the "game" at my site. chek my siggy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now