Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Whic banner should I use (I also have matching avatars)  

5 members have voted

  1. 1. Whic banner should I use (I also have matching avatars)

    • Banner 1
      1
    • Banner 2
      4


Recommended Posts

Posted
Which one should I use of these two banners? Plus I have matching avatars too! Also, how do you like them? I don't know how to merge 2 posts and I don't have any sites that I can post these on so I know I am breaking the rules, but would a moderator just merge these for me?

Kaola
Posted
Okay here is my second banner:

[color=red]Also both pictures belong to the site Passing Rim at [url]www.alpha-net.ne.jp[/url][/color]

Kaola
Posted
No, I just simply useda white background and erased that part of the picture and used that little straitline tool to draw some lines! Kinda simple huh? Awesome, yeah I didn't know which one to pick so that is why I am letting you guys pick. I just couldn't decide between the two.

Kaola
Posted
Second, definately.

neat shapes intrigue me. *points to own banner which Subversive made*
Posted
Oh, okay. I thought the green looked cool on it! But thats okay! I suppose I will change it then!! I will use the 2nd one! Thanx everyone, still I am taking opinions so please keep voting!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...