Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here's a new sig I made out of boredom i'm not so keen on the border and the animation was thrown in just for the hell of it. Anyway rate the sig if you feel like it but comments and criticism would be greatly appreciated. (Eh i'm not even a big Yuyu fan kinda makes me wonder why I used a Yuyu picture x__X!).

Where's the sig? Well where's the cream fillig? You have to get past the bad stuff to get the cream filling so you have to get through my blurb to get to the sig ^__^'.

(No this is not advertising either, it's just if I post a link directly to the sig the border will look f00bar on a white background -__-')

[B][URL=http://forums.point-blank.cc/index.php?act=ST&f=18&t=2831]Infinite.Wisdom[/URL][/B]
Posted
Why thank you my Subversive friend =]. I wasn't sure if I should have kept the circle spinny thing or add a different style animation but after looking at it somemore I think I like the little circle thinger =].
Posted
[color=darkred]Nice one, thats truly very nice indeed. The only sticking points for me are the rather tedious background and the fact that the circular "thingy" doesn't roatate on it's centre, it moves around a bit, which after I looked at it for an age, actually annoyed me.... took about 5 minutes to annoy me... Well Done HZ. Are you still using Photoshop 5.0 LE?
[/color]
Posted
I never knew you posted at point blank, finally somewhere that I didnt stalk you too.

The sigs nice but I agree with the one with the rotating on its centre thing.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
yeah I would have fixed the circle thing but I am currently away on vacation and wont be back home till sometime in august x__X and I don't have photoshop and only have limited internet access where im at so not much i can do right now ;-;

I'm not quite sure what happened with the circly thing either o_O I thought I had it all good but eh whatever i'll figure it out when I get home. Photoshop has to have a command somewhere where you can specify how much you want to rotate the object... *grumbles off for probably another 2 months or so*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...