Single H Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 Who got the most posts per day? I have 41 posts per day....
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 ...I rank in there at 20 post/day. ...but I'm starting to cut back, so that's a good thing :)
Transtic Nerve Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 24.47 posts per day.... all depends if I work or go to school that day.... like today, I have nothing to do... no work, no school....
Guest Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]24.47 posts per day.... all depends if I work or go to school that day.... like today, I have nothing to do... no work, no school.... [/B][/QUOTE] It depends what i am doing that day.......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now