Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey it's so cute you did a great job on it I love the way faye looks,the way vash looks and milly and kenshin it's really good it looks like you put alot of effort in to it and what's the second one I'm excited ^^.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]not bad. though i suggest that you don't use people from anime with different drawing styles. i like the second one better, but the white around the chars show up more. also, it's a little hard to read the love and peace part, due to kenshin. you did a good job on them. 7.4/10[/size][/color]
Posted
Oh, thankies Chris! I tried my best to erase all that white, Milly is the only one I see with what looks like white around it, but it actually is just her hair....I know, I thought it looked like white too, but I still like it of course!! That is the 1st time I have used more than one picture in a banner. Tehhee

Love, Kaola
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]heh, i guess you did. sorry, there's no white. hmm . . . . maybe you should try just a little blending. i like it as it is now, i'm just being picky. that's how i am.

now get some sleep! it's 2:00 for crying out loud! don't you people have a life?!?[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...