Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here it is, I was trying to add grid lines in it. But I forget how to make a pattern, Hah.

Anyways, I used multliple layer styles to get the font how I wanted it. And i used a simple lense flare like I do in almost all of my banners. So let me know what yo think.

If you can let me know how to make patterns, that would be helpful, also.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]i like it. i love the color scheme and the font is nice too. but i'm not too crazy about the yellow waves around the font. it just doesn't make my duck quack. but the lens flare is nice. good job.[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...