Jump to content
OtakuBoards

My Thing Aint Workin


Recommended Posts

Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
no matter how small i make my image sig, it keeps saying that it's too big. It's only 200x99

[img]http://members.fortunecity.com/theviet/sagatryubanner.JPG[/img]

see?
Posted
[color=#335062]I have no idea what the problem is. The maximum dimensions are 500 pixels width, 100 pixels height. If the boards are not recognizing your banner, try making it a bit smaller.

Sorry for the inconvenience. If the banner continues to fail, please try sending a PM to "jblessing", our technical guy.[/color]
Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
James!! how u doin big brother? See my street fighter fan-art? Aint it nice. It's nice to be back at this forum after a long time.

I made it even smaller, up to 150x75, but it still don't work. Sorry big brother, I'm about to just make a text only sig
Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
i never talked to u before lol. But I know who u r and yes, I've been here a really long time ago. THEVIETNAMESE is my new name
Posted
[size=1]Please clean up your post quality a little bit; we generally ask that members do not use "u r," etc. ^_~

Are you sure you have the right URL? I copied the text from your post, and all it gave me was a 404 error. Unless you've already deleted the image....[/size]
Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
I already deleted it. It didn't want to work. Now I'm registered with a different server, and still it doesn't work LOL. I think I prefer HTML code
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Maybe you didn't have the right URL. Anyways, Welcome [I]back?[/I]. What was your old name? When did your register with your old name. I really don't remember you. ^_^ *remembers good ol' days*

Uh-oh. I'm getting really off track..*kills post quality*

-Kitty *hides from everyone*[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
it's the right url. Because when I right click on the image and press "show picture" it shows it. But that's only whenever you right click on it and press "show picture". I was here last year. I forgot what month. I don't remember u either.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...