Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Another amazing one. At first look, it seems the colors wouldn't look good, but that actually [i]really[/i] do.

*sets as new wall*
Posted
Your welcome, Dark Death.

The background is really cool. For the whole thing in general there's not too much to it, but simple is always good, no?
Posted
[size=1]My only complaint, I guess, is the image itself. It looks...fuzzy. It sort of throws off the neatness of the background. I'm assuming the original image was fuzzy and that wasn't an effect or something...?

If you've got a bunch of spare time, you could probably recolor it in photoshop or something. However, that's getting rather involved.[/size]
Posted
[color=red][font=times new roman]Nice as always DD...The new guy in X7 is kinda interesting looking...Has kindof a gunslinger look with that pistol :cool: [/color][/font]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]:wow: Wow. Thats amazing. When I first looked at it, I thought that it was really tacky, and that the colours didn't work well with eachother. But wow, they do work. ^^ Good job!

-Kitty[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
Ooo pretty,I wish I could make something like that,and I thought the colors wouldn't look good with Axl until I enlarged it.So that's all I have to say...it's cool,So nice job.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...