Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Ok, so I [i]finally[/i] got Paint Shop Pro 8 and was just messing around a little with making a banner. What do you all think? Oh, I also need to know how to put on different fonts other then 'Ariel' and stuff like that, which would greatly be appreciatted! :)[/color][/size]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]yeah, the font looks aweful. you shouldn't put such a big lens flare on such a dark banner. also, add a boarder.

heh, this seems like something dd would post . . . whatever.[/size][/color]
Posted
They both are good but I must say though that the lens flare caught me off guard and the font is just a little to small. But just a few tweaks here and there and it would look a lot better.

The dragon banner looks great, I really like the border and font.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Thanx!I had to delete my last post with the dragon banner cuz I changed it up. When I put change current attachment, it would stay the same. So, here's the dragon one![/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...