Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Would anyone be interested in helping with a Gundam rpg???


Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm currently working on a gundam rpg and its featuring 4 gundams right now and I'm wondering if I could get a few people who could help with Gundam drawings along with some of the enemy mobile suit designs. Along with those I was wondering if anyone could do NPC character designs, I'm sure you're wondering why I want those, well so as to give more of a feel for this rpg. I'll tell you what I need. via PM, AIM, or YIM. I hope once I finish some tweaking I'll have the recruitment thread up and going. Thanks for anyones help.
Posted
Sure, I'll do some NPC designs. I'll try some mechs but I'm not too good at those. Just tell me what you want.
Posted
Okay I guess I got in to the excitement too much that I forgot to mention this is in the UC timeline so some of the mechs I'll want would have to have some Zeon roots. But besides that fact its all good. Heck I'll take hybrids of Mobile Suits from the Alternate Universe and have them be enemy and good guy suits as well.
Posted
Heh heh...men in tight suits? I hate doing that. Oh well. Do you want the military uniforms or do you just want like solo dudes? How many do you need of mechs and humans? Sorry to ask so many questions. LOL ^_^.
Posted
No, we're past the tight suits and stuff. UC 0210-0211 is like more futuristic with some touches of the past, like cars and airplanes etc.

Umm I'd like solo people and maybe some several designs of millitary suits. Maybe 3 different types of suits would be okay for me to decide on. If its no trouble. Mechs....Hmmm...Currently I only need a mainstay mech. Preferably for the new enemy mechs I'd like to have a mix of a Zaku and a Tauros. If that's possible. O.o or just be creative. If you have AIM i can be more specific with the gundam specs.
Posted
i'd love to help you, but i have no way of getting my drawings onto the computer. but i will help when thew real RPG comes out. i do wish i could help, i'm very good at anime people and am ok at mechs.
Posted
Sorry...no AIM. If you want to be more specific, just PM me. Otherwise, I'll get started in a few hours.
Posted
I'll help draw the mechs.I'll start now...but I can't get them up right now because my dad doesn't have a scanner.I'll put the pictures in the Art & Densign Forum when I get back to my mom's.
Posted
Okay, I've got Orien Xel doing weapon designs, Jay doing NPC and outfit desgins, and aYokano doing mech designs. But I'm going to have a few more people pitch in and help you guys if that's okay.
Posted
Heya Domon, I'm up for helping out with NPC's...I aint got no scanner and I'm not good at drwaing but I can write some very interesting (well in my opinion anyways) detailed character descriptions. If ya want my help PM me with some stuff you need and I'll start some work on them.
Posted
That's perfectly fine. I sent you some of the things via PM. Now no stress or anything but I'm planning on getting the sign up started next week. Or not this weekend but next weekend at the latest.
Posted
Well, due to the deadline aYokano isn't going to be able to make the mechs so I still need someone who can do that. So any one who can help with that I really appreciate it.

I know you're all going to kill me for this but I'm planning on starting the sign up thread soon, maybe tomorrow or sometime next week. So if any of you have designs ready and stuff just PM them to me okay? Sorry if this is an inconvienice.
  • 1 year later...
Guest Gundam Demon
Posted
[quote name='Domon']I'm currently working on a gundam rpg and its featuring 4 gundams right now and I'm wondering if I could get a few people who could help with Gundam drawings along with some of the enemy mobile suit designs. Along with those I was wondering if anyone could do NPC character designs, I'm sure you're wondering why I want those, well so as to give more of a feel for this rpg. I'll tell you what I need. via PM, AIM, or YIM. I hope once I finish some tweaking I'll have the recruitment thread up and going. Thanks for anyones help.[/quote]

Gundam Demon: Sure i would like to help.....drawing sorry mechas and I dont see eye to eye......but i could find some pics for ya...
Im a hardcore gundam fan....so i hope my help could help out with this RPG.....
Posted
[size=1][color="#993300"]Domon, I think you've been here long enough to know that posts like these really do not fit in the Recruitment Forum. That, and you should especially know not to double post. If you want to talk about this kind of stuff, you will keep it to PMs only, or use your myOtaku. Do [i]not[/i] use the forum for this. This thread is closed.

- Arcadia[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...