Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Where does Link keep his items?  

3 members have voted

  1. 1. Where does Link keep his items?

    • A pocket
      0
    • A fanny pack
      1
    • A backpack
      0
    • In his hat...ouch
      1
    • In his shoes...ouch!
      0
    • In a magic bag
      0
    • Other
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
I am curious...where does he keep all of his items?At first, I thought he put them in a pocket(a large, never-ending pocket)...but,when he sticks the grappling hook in there, wouldn't that...HURT???So where does he put his bombs, boots, extra tunics, grappling hook, hookshot, etc.?
Posted
[color=indigo]The answer is simple: He keeps his various items secured in his tunic using Hylian Velcro. ;) (I never get tired of that joke, heheh).

But yes, this thread isn't going to lead to any good discussion. It'd probably just end up with a bunch of people saying how they voted on the poll, which defeats the purpose of the poll in the first place while adding spam to the thread.

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/ex/desbreko/Lock.gif[/img] Thread Closed[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...