Kaola Su Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 I am really proud of this banner and wanted to see what everyone thought of it. I really like it a ton! Thanx to DarkDeath I learned a lot of new kinds of things for the programs I have! Love, K
The Majin Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 I like it purple goes really well with it maybe cause my fav colour is purple :P good work i think it was also Dark Death who told me to experiment and now im making banners that i really like.
KittyLynn Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Nice banner! I like it a lot. He is so adorable. ^^;; -Kitty[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Arkadyz Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 [color=red][font=times new roman]Very nice kaola...Your getting very good at making banners I must say :cool: The purple suits tsukasa's usually downer kinda personality and the pic is very good :D [/color][/font]
Kaola Su Posted June 26, 2003 Author Posted June 26, 2003 Oh wow, thank you everyone! and Thanx an extra bit to Arkadyz, that made me feel good!!! Love, Kaola
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now