Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Everyone, if you can take three thing from anime-world into life, what will it be? The three thing could be anything: Person/Things/Digimon...etc...
Posted
I think having your own pokemon would be cool or a digimon for that matter. I also would want those capsule cars from DBZ.
Posted
i would have all of my lovely Bishonen come to life...
that woudl be nice..
i woudl have...
Inouva
Kira
Yuuhi
Tasuki
Lantis
Eagle
Chic
Tamahome
Nuriko
Harry Mc'Dougal (yeah i know i probably spelt that wrong)
Goury
i think that't it.. but i would want al of them to be real...
such a pathetic fan girl I am.... oh well
it's fun to dream :D :D :D :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Three things:
1: I woulld have an Arcanine
2: I would own and pilot DeathScythe
3: I would be a SSJ4 [/B][/QUOTE]

same with me but no pkmn........
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]I could kick myself....
i forgot Zanza-man aka Sanosuke.. i can't believe i forgot him... :(


stupid stupid me.. what kind of fangirl am I?? [/B][/QUOTE]

how could you forget the hottest guy in all of anime?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

how could you forget the hottest guy in all of anime? [/B][/QUOTE]


i have no idea how i could have forgotten Sanosuke.. what am was i on?? sheesh....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]I believe you were supposed to put 3 things! [/B][/QUOTE]

Mu Bishonen count as one thing... just cause i said so.. (and cause i couldn't choose just 3) never make a fangirl choose between her bishonen!!!!
Posted
[color=deeppink]If I had three things...ooh, this is fun:

*Gene Starwind :love: he would be [b]all[/b] mine
*The XGP...that ship rocks! I would kick Gene out of the pilot seat, too
*Hm...er...I don't know what else...maybe I would steal Trunks if the whole Gene thing didn't work out! :D :love:[/color]
Posted
ok so 3 anime things this time. no bishonen.. i swear..

1) the book of the universe of the four gods
2)sanosuke's cool sword.. crap i can't remember what it was called....
3)uh... um....... all my bishonen... sorry i couldn't help it...
once a fangirl always a fangirl... same goes for fanboys... :smirk:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]2)sanosuke's cool sword.. crap i can't remember what it was called....
3)uh... um....... all my bishonen... sorry i couldn't help it...
once a fangirl always a fangirl... same goes for fanboys... :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

Hahahaha yes we can't escape it :p

Anyway, Sano's sword was a Zanbatou, or Zanba Sword.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Hahahaha yes we can't escape it :p

Anyway, Sano's sword was a Zanbatou, or Zanba Sword. [/B][/QUOTE]

thanx i knew it started with 'Z' but i couldn't remember the rest...

and you're right we can't escape it..
Guest Twisted Face
Posted
1.guyver no. 3
2.megatron
3.lina inverse:tasty:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...