SaiyanPrincessX Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 Heres one of my newest drawings. I did this yesterday, its unfinshed however. I do have it done, but not scanned so this is all for now. Please give me your thoughts. ^_^ [IMG]http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/Kano-WIP.jpg[/IMG]
Guest Chris Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 [color=green][size=1]well, his muscules are very pointy, but i'm guessing you did that on purpose. the only think i can see wrong with it is his left hand. it's a little curvy. nice job. looks good as always.[/size][/color]
Syn Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 Apart from the left hand like chris said, its great, all your drawings kick *** though. 9/10
SaiyanPrincessX Posted June 25, 2003 Author Posted June 25, 2003 Thanks both of you. I know his left hand does look strange. -_-; Heres the final piece: [IMG]http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/Kanocolored.jpg[/IMG]
Mei Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 [color=green]First: I must agree with Kenji and Chris, his muscles are a bit pointy, at least on his right arm near the elbow, as well as the chest. I didn't notice the hand too much, so I don't personally think it's a big deal.^^() Otherwise, this picture is quite lovely, and portrays a very masculine, and hunkalicious man.>> 9/10. Second: Same as before, with the muscles and such, considering it's basically the same picture.^^() I LOVE the way you colored this though, it's just wonderful! The colors fit perfectly with his appearance.^^ 9.5/10.[/color]
James Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 [color=#884667]Hm, I like the pointy-look. It's stylized. ^_^ Pretty awesome drawing though. Lots of detail and very clean lines. The left hand looks webbed...but you only need to add a few lines to fix that. Very nice indeed. ^_^[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now