Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles


Recommended Posts

Guest ShadowNinja
Posted
thres gonna be a new tmnt game comin out in october for any one who likes them pictures here [url]http://www.konami.com/tmnt/[/url]
Posted
I think this game looks not as good as I was expecting, the graphics aren't really the best but I may rent this game as I was a huge fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and infact I still am.
Posted
Ive seen a good number of screen caps from the game and it looks pretty good to me.

Plus, it looks like it may play like the old arcade games.

If it is a 3d/cell shaded game that plays like the old ones, we're in for a great game that may be a "sleeper hit" so to speak.

Im gonna rent it and pending that, it'll be a part of my small collection.
Posted
I'm probably biased towards this game for nostalgic purposes. I was a big fan of TMNT: The Arcade Game, Hyperstone Heist and Turtles in Time. I was very young and it didn't take much to please me. Combine my two big obsessions at the time (Ninja Turtles and video game) and it was instant addiction. Pure bliss. Well, except for certain 8-bit versions that frustrated me to no end. >>

So, it's pretty easy to look at the updated version fondly. It captures the look of the new show quite well. And because the new show's art direction is influenced by the comic book, I'm doubly happy.

I doubt that I'll actually pick it up though. I'm not into the franchise anymore nor am I too entertained by mindless beat 'em ups. I've heard that each turtle has a fairly decent repertoire, but "eh." The last title in this genre that captured my interest was Fighting Force--and it was terrible.
Posted
It looks interesting to me, but I'm not sure if I'd consider picking it up. I'd probably give it a rent to see how it plays. But if it's anything like the old TMNT arcade games (which were very good), then it should be a great game.
Posted
back when I was 2 to about age 8 I liked the Ninja Turtles. In fact, I have at least a dozen tapes of the old show, not to mention all three of the live action movies, and hundreds, and hundreds (literally!) of TMNT action figures that are in my basement somewhere. The chances of me not getting this game are like 3%, as I still love the TMNT's. YAY!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
the game is based on the tv show that is also coming out about the same time as the show, i believe

the graphics to mea look alright... i hope the game play is the same as the old game, but whatever the case ill pick it up it's nice to see that the turtles are back:)
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...