Patronus Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 Well, I'm not arist, like Ginny. But here are my own drawings. [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/mydraw.jpg[/img] [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/mydraw2.jpg[/img] [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/mydraw3.jpg[/img] [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/zachenstein.jpg[/img] That last one took forever to do -.-
Break Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 [size=1][color=CC0000]Like I said to you on AIM: LOL!! *cannot stop laughing* These are so funny, the nicknames rule too, tell everyone![/size][/color]
Patronus Posted June 26, 2003 Author Posted June 26, 2003 Well, the first and third is Speacial Edwardd. The girl is Whorey Lori (named after my moms nickname in school. She was never actually a whore) And the last guy is Dr. Zachenstein.
KKC Posted June 27, 2003 Posted June 27, 2003 Zachenstein? Lol, thats a catchy name. *Scribbles it down on Catchy names list* I still think the first one was drawn on a wall for some odd reason >_< but thats just me. These are really funny. I likes the Zachenstein ^_^'
OtakuSennen Posted June 30, 2003 Posted June 30, 2003 Wait.. Are these supposed to be like American style cartoons? If so they're very good. Maybe an 8.5/10.
Turkey Posted June 30, 2003 Posted June 30, 2003 Their simplicity is their charm. I really like their look, and I can really see them in a Flash animation. Dude, please make some more.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now