Alexa Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 [SIZE=1]Here is the thread in which I will post all my banners in. I think I've created about 6 threads for banners so far in the last 2 months O.o please tell me what you think of them! This is a Pitaten banner--[/SIZE]
Vicky Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 Wow! Way cool! Those eyes on it are sooooooooooo freaky!!! Ekk! But, meh, It's really good. I hope to see more of your work!
DarK DeatH Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 I really like it, as always Alexa... You're very talented on making small banners eh? ^^ I like how this one's flipped... It's a very hard thing to get to work... Like, it's hard to choose the right image when doing that, so I will give you two thumbs up ^^
Alexa Posted June 29, 2003 Author Posted June 29, 2003 [SIZE=1]Thanks. ^^ and another...Pita ten again. I love this banner, it took me ages to do.[/SIZE]
Guest The Vietnamese Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 The're both good. Why aren't they colored? Did u do the artwork yourself? It's good, the shading and shadows and stuff.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now