Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
So I decided to make a new wall (wow, now that's some news... ¬_¬) and this time I used a nice War Of Genesis pic... I'm not sure, but I think the girl's name is Rien... Since I never played the game and never read anything about it also, so I don't know for sure... But tell me what you think about it.
Posted
[color=red][font=times new roman]Wow thats great DD...Its a good pic and the background is amazing...At first I thought they where stars now they kinda look like bubbles...

Its really sweet looking :D[/color][/font]
Posted
9.8/1o.

The color scheme is perfect, the face/body effect is nicely done, and everything is just...wow. Very, [i]very[/i] nice.

The bubbles seem a little erratic though (the big cluster in particular bugs me). Little teeny tiny nitpicks about the flare and the shadow being off, but it's not even remotely enough to take away from the overall wowness of the pic.

Again, good job!
Posted
Amazing, purely amazing. a 9.5/10. The only thing I kinda didn't like was the background colour, but what do I know. lol. I love the shine effects on the girl. Very good job.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]as i said over aim, very nice. heh, you are talented my friend.[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...