Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm not sure if I should put this here...for a little reason.

This is a lil' pic that I drew of Ben, my ollllllllld dog. But, it's kinda cartoon stlye. I love tis pic, so not to harsh. Like I said, Cartoon stlye. This isn't anime.(Wish it was).

I love this pic, so don't go to harsh. It took me ages and all. It may not seem much, but even thinking abut Ben makes me cry. This is in memory of him. For you Ben...
Guest The Vietnamese
Posted
aww..ain't that cute. You drew a pic of yur dog. : ) I feel bad about what I said earlier lol, sorry vicky
Posted
So'okay...little Ben got run over by some crazy Taxi driver...That's why I always egg taxi's!lol!

Ben, was also Chance's(My other dog) Friend. Chance was a puppy when Ben died. Chance couldn't even see...

Hey! I've just found a second pic in my loft...I must have drawn it...years ago...I can't remeber it...
Posted
DeviL??? Get off my computer!!!

Sorry. Devil's over at my house. He Keeps going on my upstairs computer. But, still, it says He is logged out...but he is online...
Here's a picture of a cat and dog...sooooooooo sweet!

looks like Chance...
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]the pic is nice, looks like a digimon or whatever those things are. the drawing quality isn't the greatest, but for a cartoon it's pretty good.

and i'm sorry that your dog died. [/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...