Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I don't really know why I make banners even if I'm not really that good but they are fun to make!Well anyways you can yell at me or slap me if I spoil some of the charaters from Soul Calibur2.I hope they all work.
[URL=http://www.geocities.com/animefreakkid/sc2banners]Sc2 Banners[/URL]
Hope they are good...which I think they aren't...
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]they're kind of repetitive. i don't know what it is, but they all look the same. maybe it's the fact that they're all the same size, or that they're all red and white. i don't know, but i'm not too crazy about them.[/size][/color]
Posted
I figured that they were supposed to look similar, being from the same game. I think you misspelled the names Astaroth and Mitsurigi, but that can be fixed in a second. Maybe they are just a little too simple, but I do like them.

Hey, where's Link??? :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dan Rugh [/i]
[B]Hey, where's Link??? :) [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]My thought exactly, heh. ^_^

Hmm, they're not bad. They could use some borders, though.[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]heh. what i ment was all the red x's looked the same. the img tags she used before didn't work. but they do look simular. they're simple, but simple can be good. you should try making them look different from each other. good job.[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...