Ben Posted June 30, 2003 Posted June 30, 2003 My parents Told me not to give out information like that to people I don't know. *looks at Location* :bluesweat heh heh...oops.:p
Epsilon Posted June 30, 2003 Posted June 30, 2003 Hey digifan we live in the same area Im Fridley, Minneapolis, Minnesota. Small world, huh.
Queen Asuka Posted June 30, 2003 Posted June 30, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]GAH, I hope a super mod comes along and closes this SOON! You guys, this is complete SPAM![/color][/size]
Charles Posted June 30, 2003 Posted June 30, 2003 I don't really see much of a point for this thread. If members actually want others to know where they're located, they're free to include that information in their profile.
DeathKnight Posted June 30, 2003 Posted June 30, 2003 [color=crimson]Silly Tori. I might as well post in here before its closed- San Antonio, Texas. Home of the NBA Champion Spurs and the Alamo. Hot, dry. Prone to sporadic heavy thunderstorms, hurricanes, tornados- everything but earthquakes and volcanos. Good city, lots to do, friendly people, great food.[/color]
Recommended Posts