Lunarlani Posted June 30, 2003 Posted June 30, 2003 Okay, I have completed pkmn sapphire, but I can't seem to find and eevees, dratinis, houndours and stuff. the pokedex says there are 200 pkmn, so have the others been deleted?
Imp Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 They just can't be found in the game, that's all. Only 202 Pokemon can be found in R/S. The other Pokemon, however, can probably be obtained via Game Shark or something.
Desbreko Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 [color=indigo]Yes, all of the original Pokémon are [i]in[/i] Ruby/Sapphire, they just can't be [i]caught[/i] in Ruby/Sapphire. I've heard that Nintendo is going to release e-Reader cards that let you get all the original Pokémon that you can't catch in R/S, but I don't know if that's true. For now, however, the only way to get the Pokémon that can't be caught it R/S is with a GameShark or other cheating device.[/color]
Desbreko Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 [color=indigo]Not really. They included every move, it's just that Smergle is the only Pokémon that can learn Sketch, and Smergle (if I'm not mistaken) can't be caught in R/S. It's still in the game, it just can't be caught in the game. I don't see why they wouldn't include Sketch in the move list just because you can't catch the Pokémon that uses it.[/color]
Guest Crimson Spider Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 One move they did remove from Existance is Nightmare. If you look, no poke learns it in Ru/Sa.
Desbreko Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 [color=indigo]Possibly. There's also Pokémon Box, which will be used for storing Pokémon and stuff on a GCN memory card. Sort of like the Prof. Oak's lab sections in the Stadium games for N64, only expanded. Probably more likely that you'd get them from battles in Colisseum, but who knows.[/color]
G/S/B Master Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 ahahhahahaa. Yeah right. You can't trade pokemon from r/b/y/g/s/c. It even says it in the instruction book. lol.
Desbreko Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 [color=indigo]Maybe I'm understanding this wrong, but didn't you say you only needed two GBAs and one copy of G/S/C? From those directions, it sounds like you need three GBAs and two copies of G/S/C. And a question.... Throughout all of the link cable switching, the games never give you error messages about having lost the link with the other GBA? Whenever I pull the plug out on any game I've played (admittedly, I've never traded in R/S), it gives me a connection error message of some kind and I usually have to reset.[/color]
Lunarlani Posted July 9, 2003 Author Posted July 9, 2003 What if you want to use a GBASP if you dont have the standard GBA? (I'm just curious!)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now