(<AA>) Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [COLOR=crimson]There can only be 1 number 1...yes...it is ALLY MCBEAL!!!Love that show... [/COLOR]
Matt.D Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [color=rainbow] Alley Mcbeal huh? I never got around to watching that...[/color]
Kottonknot Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 Banzai! But people, That's My Bush is the greatest show ever.
Yoda Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 Bottom and the young ones are the greatest shows ever!!!
Shy Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 Thats my Bush the Simpsons and Buffy the vampire slayer are all great.
Flash Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i] [B]Bottom and the young ones are the greatest shows ever!!! [/B][/QUOTE] Woohoo! Go British Comedy!! I like those shows too, Not to mention, Fawlty Towers, Filthy Rich and Catflap, Bad News, Blackadder (all 4 brilliant series!)... The list goes on!!
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 I agree that young ones, blackadder Monty python, and flowery twa....I mean fawlty towers are all good shows but this is 'weirdest shows' and u dont get no weirder than headf**k, although Jacka55 is pretty messed up
(<AA>) Posted September 19, 2001 Author Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]I agree that young ones, blackadder Monty python, and flowery twa....I mean fawlty towers are all good shows but this is 'weirdest shows' and u dont get no weirder than headf**k, although Jacka55 is pretty messed up [/B][/QUOTE] Yup,Itts WEIRDEST, not what you like...
No-Name Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 ally mcbeal is really cool. i like it cause my mom is a lawyer, so i get a bunch of the stuff. jackazz is awesome, but very weird.
ZF SSA Goten Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 well, for the [i]wierdest[/i] show, i would say, Beekmans World or The Weird Al Show. For the best show, Boston Public, The Simpsons, Family Guy, and anything my g/f wants to watch! :D
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kottonknot [/i] [B]But people, That's My Bush is the greatest show ever. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]Oh God, that show is soooo funny! As for weird.....Benny Hill, Kids in the Hall, the Andy Dick show, anything Wami shows, and Pop up Video(one word, why?)......*shudder.* [i]Strange, but funny as He||![/i][/COLOR]
Seifer Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 Wierdest? Well theres something that comes on very, very late at night on PBS. Its some kinday cheesy sci fi thing. Its reallly really scary. I dont men the horror type scary either. I mean 24/7 telletubbies scary. Coolest: [list] [*]Boston Public [*]Jack @$$ [*]Family Guy [*]Junkyard Wars [*]I like jag alot [*]Law and Order [*]History Channel in general [/list]
DarkerSephiroth Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i] [B]Also friends and the simpsons! [/B][/QUOTE] I like those shows as well
(<AA>) Posted September 20, 2001 Author Posted September 20, 2001 No one mentioned beavis and butthead!Thats always gonna be cool to me(And not mention a [I]little[/I] weird.
Flash Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 okay then... Da Ali G show!! [SIZE=5]RESPECT![/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now