Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]Felt like posting some stuff. ^_~

This is..er...me. Heh.[/SIZE]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=421884[/IMG]

[SIZE=1]Whaddya think?[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]I like the texture of it all, it's very nicely done. Sometimes I think you lack a lot of the wrinkles and ruffles, but that's just me.[/size]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]very nice. did you use pen and ink? if so, the effect it gives is very nice. good job.[/size][/color]
Posted
Good job:D

But I think your eyes are a little too dark around the edges. It kinda makes you look like you have glasses on.
That is unless you wear glasses, which would make my previous coment pointless.:(
Posted
[size=1]I wear glasses. (When I can find them...)

Ruffles? I have to admit, I'm really not much for ruffles, heh. (Certainly not on a picture of myself. o0) I generally do keep away from various accessories, unless I'm in a strange mood. ...I like simple images, I guess. [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...