Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Oh well, as some people here requested, I'm posting more of my friend's drawings... These are som old ones, like, made in 1998 or so... But yeah, reply and I will post more.
Posted
[color=red][font=times new roman]He sure does have talent...my only problem is it could use to be abit darker...Otherwise its another quality drawing...

How long does it take your friend to draw this stuff?[/font][/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]very good. onlt thing is the shoes are a little messed up. other than that, it's great.[/size][/color]
Posted
That drawing was all made with pencils... It doesn't have an art finalization, so yeah... Also, like I said before, it is really old, and it used to take him not really much time... Here goes another.
Posted
Your friend has alot of talent I must say... has he done anything really recent... And does he do any anime, he mainly does like Marvel Comic type stuff from the looks of it... but thats great I must say...
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]can you do me a favor? next time you see this friend of yours, chop of his hands. then i won't have so many people that are better than me. it's just not fair . . .[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...