DarK DeatH Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 Oh well, as some people here requested, I'm posting more of my friend's drawings... These are som old ones, like, made in 1998 or so... But yeah, reply and I will post more.
Arkadyz Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 [color=red][font=times new roman]He sure does have talent...my only problem is it could use to be abit darker...Otherwise its another quality drawing... How long does it take your friend to draw this stuff?[/font][/color]
BlackDragon465 Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 WOW!! Awesomde drawing. I can't draw almost nothing. So I admire people with that kind of talent.
Guest Chris Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 [color=green][size=1]very good. onlt thing is the shoes are a little messed up. other than that, it's great.[/size][/color]
WW2 Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 Heh, thats pretty cool. He kinda looks like a cross between Spawn and Deadpool.:D
DarK DeatH Posted July 2, 2003 Author Posted July 2, 2003 That drawing was all made with pencils... It doesn't have an art finalization, so yeah... Also, like I said before, it is really old, and it used to take him not really much time... Here goes another.
DarK DeatH Posted July 3, 2003 Author Posted July 3, 2003 Someone reply next time, so I won't need to double post -_-
Epitome Posted July 3, 2003 Posted July 3, 2003 Your friend has alot of talent I must say... has he done anything really recent... And does he do any anime, he mainly does like Marvel Comic type stuff from the looks of it... but thats great I must say...
DarK DeatH Posted July 3, 2003 Author Posted July 3, 2003 Well... The most recent thing he sent me is this orc here, but he draws a lot, so if I ask him to send me some of his latest stuff, I can show ya all.
Guest Chris Posted July 3, 2003 Posted July 3, 2003 [color=green][size=1]can you do me a favor? next time you see this friend of yours, chop of his hands. then i won't have so many people that are better than me. it's just not fair . . .[/size][/color]
eleanor Posted July 3, 2003 Posted July 3, 2003 [size=1]Very nice! Your friend must be very talented, I like his comic-style drawing as well.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now