Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yea may sound a bit weird...
But I was at Walmart today getting some stuff with my mom and I wandered off into the DVD section and found a legend of Zelda tape just sitting there...
I was really curious so I bought it, it was only $6.
I got home and was really excited when I found out that it was the original Legend of Zelda cartoon from the late 80's! The one from the Super Mario show.
The tape had 3 episodes and an episode of Sonic.

I guess DIC is releasing all of the great shows I watched when I was little...

I urge anyone who remembers this to keep an eye out for it.
Posted
[color=indigo]Yeah, it was announced a while ago that they'd be releasing episodes of the Super Mario Bros. Super Show and that on DVD. I'd like to get the Zelda episodes, if I can find them. They're funny in a really stupid sort of way, heh.[/color]
Posted
XxmagentaxX wrote:

[quote] I never realized how badly Link wanted Zelda. [/quote]

Heh.. I don't think Miyamoto ever intended Link to be like that... I think that was mostly for comic relief... As if Ganon's funny little voice wasn't enough... *opens up Legend of Zelda video file* Hehe... Stupid Ganon..
Posted
[color=indigo]Heh, yeah, it is a kids cartoon, so it's gotta be funny in some way. If Link wanted Zelda that badly in the games, there probably would've been more than two kisses between them (that's out of all the different Links and Zeldas in the series), and they probably wouldn't have been from Zelda. (The ones I'm refering to, by the way, are at the end of a linked Oracle of Seasons or Oracle of Ages game, where Zelda gives Link a kiss on the cheek). :cross:[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...