Jump to content
OtakuBoards

my sig


Guest TrueGamerOmega

Recommended Posts

Guest TrueGamerOmega
Posted
This is my sig that I custom made by pieceing together VG screenshots. Good is it not?
[IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/truegameromega/tgosi.png[/IMG]
Posted
Honestly, I don't like it... It's actually something anyone could do... Just place random screenshots together... To considerate it at least good, it needs one's "special touch"... Like, editting, cutting here and there and voilá!
Keep trying though, since it's practice that makes perfect.
Guest Majin Buu
Posted
Thats pretty neat :). Dark death is right though.. But dont let him get ya down just keep working and you can get good let some of these other people... And be popular on OB lol. Everything looks good.. I just dont know what that thing in the middle is though hmmmm
Posted
I believe that's Bahamut, am I wrong?
Also, I wasn't trying to put him down... Just telling that what makes it "your" art, is something that you can call your "trademark"...
Guest TrueGamerOmega
Posted
1 I am not that good a comp. art.
2 The pieceing of screenshots is not my trademark. My trade mark is my affinity for video games...you see.
Posted
I think the main point that we have to focus on here is that the banner is much too large to go in your signature. The maximum is 500 x 100, and you've cleared that if not doubled it (in height, at least). Bear that in mind when you make a new sig. ;)

It's not so bad for an actual image. Better quality and better text/font, I'd say!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...