lil_hell4t Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 hmmm lets see... #1. a peacfull life #2. lotsa money #3. three more wishes then.. #4. to have a world all to myself to rule #5. for me and mf g/f to stay together in happiness for along time to come #6. a highish power level (just to feel whut its like to be a dragonballz guy:p ) thats all...:devil:
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i] [B] #5. for me and my g/f to stay together in happiness for along time to come : [/B][/QUOTE] You fools! Girlfriends (...and I guess boyfriends...though I wouldn't know) are only for the winter!! ...when you're stuck inside...nothing to due...they're there to cuddle up! but during the summer...gotta get yo party on!!! ...Trust me, I practice what I preach. I am waiting for the winter to get a g/f... ...argh, I'm lying, I'm lying... I'm not waiting 'till winter...I just don't have any luck with girls :p :rolleyes:
Flash Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 I only need one wish... #1: All the Power I ever want. Yup, that's all. No second or third Wishes needed for me... :)
Transtic Nerve Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]I only need one wish... #1: All the Power I ever want. Yup, that's all. No second or third Wishes needed for me... :) [/B][/QUOTE] Power corrupts my friend.... so do politics.... ::sigh:: both things I'm sort of into....
Flash Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Power corrupts my friend.... so do politics.... ::sigh:: both things I'm sort of into.... [/B][/QUOTE] meh, corruption is all good. :D
James Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [color=darkblue]Hmm...3 wishes... First, I'd wish that Adam and I had enough money to do what we REALLY want with Otaku Media... *sighs*...merchandising...;) Second, I'd wish that I owned Nintendo. (C'mon, who wouldn't?) And thirdly, I'd wish for world peace...just because I think it's the right thing to do. :) Ugh, boring wishes, huh? :)[/color]
Turkey Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] I do believe the Dirty Pair is a hentai manga.... then again, I could be wrong... it also might be an anime... [/B][/QUOTE] Nope, not hentai. It's just an animé that inspired me to create Charlie Fortune (If you see it, you'll understand why....) BTW a 'Launcher is just the way I say Rocket Launcher
Kottonknot Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 1) 100 Billion dollars. I mean, c'mon, who wouldn't? 2) My own skatepark. Yeah. 3) My own bowling alley. Yeah.
Sara Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 Hmmm..have I already replied to this thread? I don't think so...well...three wishes, eh? My own computer with a higher net connection and lots of little toys to fool with... I can't think of anything else at the moment....maybe some new art supplies...
No-Name Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 ya... to the questions: 1) he was using 'launcher as short for rocket launcher 2) the "Dirty Pair" are two female characters from the anime "Dirty pair Flash". I've only seen two eps., but they were cool. geeze transatic, u used to have immense anime knowledge, wheres it all gone?
Alexander Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 Respectable Wishes: "I wish that from now and forever after, all living creatures originating from the planet earth will be completely immune to any disease that it encounters." Pluses: Duh. Minuses: Medical industry collapses. "I wish that from now and forever after, all material that is considered pullution by humans vanish without a trace." Pluses: Duh. Minuses: Enviromental Control industry weakens. Some supplies(spilled gas) may vanish. Selfish Wishes: "I wish that I, and any whom I later chose, can cast Wish with no EXP cost!" Pluses: Infinite wishes. The meaning is clear. Minuses: Duh. Power Currupts, and Absulute Power corrupts absolutely. "I wish that I had unlimited access to the spell Teleport Without Error" Plusses: Car Muyo: No need for a car. Or anything, for that matter. I can go anywhere I wish as I please! No, wait, for THAT I need.... "I wish that I had unlimited Acces to the spell Gate" Plusses: I can go to any universe I want! Slayers, TM, Ranma, Just Won't Die, you name it, there I can go! Minuses: Unfreindly Inhabitants and no Travel Guides.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now