hawke3000 Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 How do you get the picture from under your name to work?I had an awesome pic but it wont work.
juna Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 Avatar Directions: Access your Profile through the banner at the top of the screen -> Edit Options -> Change Avatar -> Browse to file on comp or enter the URl, hit Submit, viola! all set. Banner Directions: Access your Profile through the banner at the top of the screen -> Click the Edit Profile link -> Scroll down to the large block where you can edit your signature -> Click in the box and type [*IMG]pictureURL[*/IMG] (but without the *?s, and the url of the banner in place of ?pictureURL?). All of these directions can be found in the sticky notes around the site. ^_^
Squall Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 I think your problem is first you have to save it to your computor, or at least thats how I learned
Desbreko Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 [color=indigo]Also, your avatar can only be a maximum of 80x80 pixels. If the picture is bigger than that, it won't work, so I'd check the size of the picture.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now