The Getaway Man Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 Would it be possible to have live voice chatrooms in the otakuboards? I was just wondering because it would be really cool to actually meet people!:D
Juu Posted July 3, 2003 Posted July 3, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Well, I think that'd be pretty difficult to do. oo;; I mean, there's usually an average of 40-ish members online, and wouldn't it be confusing to have them all talking at once? But there is a chat on [url=http://www.theotaku.com/chat.shtml]TheOtaku[/url]. Though, it's not voiced.[/color] [/size]
Fyxe Posted July 3, 2003 Posted July 3, 2003 Yes there is always TheOtaku chat... I go there all the time. If you wish to talk to me there PM me and I'll tell who I go on as and so forth.
Acira Posted July 5, 2003 Posted July 5, 2003 Umm, If you all want, I can create a chatroom for Otakuboards. It doesn't have smilies or anything, but it still is pretty reliable.
Solo Tremaine Posted July 5, 2003 Posted July 5, 2003 There is always the voice chat option on AIM if you're really interested. It's only one-on-one, so to speak, but better than nothing.
Manic Webb Posted July 5, 2003 Posted July 5, 2003 I know this is a little off-topic, but I can't seem to get into the chat room. I don't know if it's Opera or if my computer just can't handle it, but the applet crashes everytime I try to use it. Is there a server name and channel I can use mIRC with?
Vicky Posted July 5, 2003 Posted July 5, 2003 Same here. I can't get into chat room on otaku. It just won't let me...
Tigervx Posted July 5, 2003 Posted July 5, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=teal] Actually, I have a problem with the Otaku Chat. Every time I try to enter, I say yes to the security thing, and then all I get is a box with a red X. I really have no idea whats wrong with it... Anyways, back on topic. A voice chat is easy enough to arrange on AIM, since you can use the option on it to talk through your microphones.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now