Harry Posted July 4, 2003 Posted July 4, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OtakuSennen [/i] [B]Heh, Blackdragon465.. I'm in the other 15%.. Where I live, there is one girl who is into video games, manga and anime.. I'm fortunate to be with her. She is very attractive.. But that is not the main reason I feel this way about her.. [/B][/QUOTE] You'll hate her in two years.
OtakuSennen Posted July 4, 2003 Posted July 4, 2003 Seriously doubt it.. But I don't want to be semi-flamed, nor do I want to be a flamer so I'll just stop posting in this thread. ^_^ Oh, also, I'd advise that many of you who posted in here should be a little more optimistic.. I mean, you're all saying that young love never works, yet you don't know most of the circumstances for each one..
Harry Posted July 4, 2003 Posted July 4, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OtakuSennen [/i] [B]Seriously doubt it.. But I don't want to be semi-flamed, nor do I want to be a flamer so I'll just stop posting in this thread. ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE] I didn't think I would ever be 6'5" but I am.
OtakuSennen Posted July 4, 2003 Posted July 4, 2003 o.O' What does that really have to do with anything...?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now