Senko Posted March 4, 2006 Posted March 4, 2006 OMG I SAW IT TODAY!!!! im so happy you are right that movie was awsome i loved to death but the onlt thing is about that movie was that the ending (for me) was really sad but other than that it was so good i even watched it in both english and japanese :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil WEEEEE!!!!! lol
Guest Metal Dragon Posted March 25, 2006 Posted March 25, 2006 [QUOTE=Cibo]Now this is a pretty cool movie. Even tho the plot is kinda thin at times, the graphics and sound make up for it. I was especially impressed by the sound quality of what they did. They had a sound for almost EVERYTHING that was showed on the screen. And the graphics...well the graphics just blow you away. :drool: I sugguest everyone to see this at some point in their life because it really is a pretty good movie. :whoops:[/QUOTE] Yeah, I've seen Metropolis. It's one of the best movies I've ever seen.It's preety sad how Tima [spoiler]dies in the end though.[/spoiler]Hey,anyone think that they might make a part two when [spoiler]Tima returns? [/spoiler]Cuz if they did,I'd definetly watch it and drag some of my friends with me(as long as they pay for their own tickets) :D [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][B]Metal Dragon[/B], I've added spoiler tags to your post. Please do not assume everyone has seen a paticular show. It is important to add spoiler tags so you don't 'spoil' the show for someone who had yet to see it. Take a look at this sticky: [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46199][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]Spoiler Tags[/B][/COLOR][/URL] for simple instructions on how to use spoiler tags. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~Aaryanna[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Senko Posted March 26, 2006 Posted March 26, 2006 [quote name='Metal Dragon]Yeah, I've seen Metropolis. It's one of the best movies I've ever seen.It's preety sad how Tima [spoiler]dies in the end though.[/spoiler']Hey,anyone think that they might make a part two[/quote] that would be very interesting wow i never evn thouht there could be a sequal. i mean what story line would they even be able to make up???
jh7600000 Posted October 30, 2008 Posted October 30, 2008 [quote name='kingnothing47']i got another question: why did the kid wanna stay in the city? there really was no point to[/QUOTE] so he could find the rest of [spoiler]tima and rebuild her.the japanese version of the film shows a picture at the end with kenichi in front of a building that says "kenichi & tima robot co. and tima[/spoiler] is in the window of the place hanging a curtain.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now