Jump to content
OtakuBoards

ummm... reminder to those who don't remember...


Recommended Posts

Posted
do ne of you ppl remember me from v1.0? how bout v2.0? well, umm... i'm what most of you might consider an "original"... so don't think i'm just some newbie startin' up trouble... :D well, umm... dat'll be all...
Posted
you guys don't remember javery3620?! Mystic Wave?! Xtreme?! Soldja-X?! :( *walks away in disappointment*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]you guys don't remember javery3620?! Mystic Wave?! Xtreme?! Soldja-X?! :( *walks away in disappointment* [/B][/QUOTE]


I remember Soldja-X...but that's all.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]


I remember Soldja-X...but that's all. [/B][/QUOTE]

well, i'm all of those... each of those names have been banned cept for X-Treme.. i switched to soldja-X before they could take him out.. :D:laugh: :devil:
Posted
Well, i hope you have changed and dont act like an *** anymore. I dunno you have already spammed and laughed at baby girl for being in serious pain so your probably the same ****** you have always been.
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
errrr, no, I don't remember you, although soldja-x kind of rings a bell

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...