The Rouge Posted July 4, 2003 Posted July 4, 2003 anyways, i just wanted to say im joining this post site thingy place, so umm, look for my emails of... greatness
OtakuSennen Posted July 4, 2003 Posted July 4, 2003 The Rouge, my friend from the outside world, I already warned you there are no "Hello I'm new" threads allowed... ^_^ But anyhoo, welcome to OtakuBoards! Oh also: Your little indirect mention to me in your profile isn't very nice.
Eve Posted July 4, 2003 Posted July 4, 2003 OtakuSennen right i'm sorry but these post,hi post, are not allowed here read the rules please^.^'
Desbreko Posted July 4, 2003 Posted July 4, 2003 [color=indigo]Indeed, introduction threads aren't allowed here, as they usually just end with people making short little posts that say nothing but basically "Hi, welcome to the board." So yeah, I'll just close this.... [img]http://www.angelfire.com/ex/desbreko/Lock.gif[/img] Thread Closed[/color]
Recommended Posts