OtakuBoards

wannabe hackers

gundamcat17

O.k. so here is the deal if any of you know me by now you know that i am involved in internet and network security.After finding that someone{shinji}was attempting to hack this site using some lame a** lil cgi script exploit i emailed Adam and give him a bunch of tips and hints on how to stop you wannabes out there.That being said...
LET IT BE KNOWN.That as of today ne-one that i find out has been trying to hack this site or otaku.com will have there isp's notified and will be banned from that server...yes your internet service will be shut off...you may know how to use proxys and what not but i do to and i know a lot of the admins out there that run the proxy servers used by hackers...I repeat do not try to hack this site...

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]O.k. so here is the deal if any of you know me by now you know that i am involved in internet and network security.After finding that someone{shinji}was attempting to hack this site using some lame a** lil cgi script exploit i emailed Adam and give him a bunch of tips and hints on how to stop you wannabes out there.That being said...
LET IT BE KNOWN.That as of today ne-one that i find out has been trying to hack this site or otaku.com will have there isp's notified and will be banned from that server...yes your internet service will be shut off...you may know how to use proxys and what not but i do to and i know a lot of the admins out there that run the proxy servers used by hackers...I repeat do not try to hack this site... [/B][/QUOTE]
Wow:cool: you go kick their a**es gundam cat, hehe:D :D :p

Guest firemac
[B]to be honest i don't give a flyin f*** about it.ne one that looks at my e-mail addy knows what i am about...let alone the fact that if you talk to me in icq or whatever you will figure it out... [/B][/QUOTE]
how about aim? DO you have aim?:confused:

[B]i'm sorry i am one of a dying breed of people that refuses to use aol products...including netscape...i don't know why any one else on these boards use icq. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue]I use ICQ. I actually prefer ICQ to AIM! But nobody seems to use ICQ these days...which is a shame, I think it's better.[/color]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=blue]I use ICQ. I actually prefer ICQ to AIM! But nobody seems to use ICQ these days...which is a shame, I think it's better.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm, It don't interest me since everyone is using numbers, and i don't get that, how the heck ar eyou supposed to know who is who???:confused: :confused: :confused:

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]icq lol that is old ;lol [/B][/QUOTE]
AIm is way better, Aimn is the best messagner I tell you

I like Excite the best out of all I've used. But I haven't tried ICQ yet.... It takes to long to download, I get disconnected halfway through. :eek: And I like AIM because of it's color... And MSN more then AIM because MSN is cool....

I hate Yahoo.

[B]O.k. so here is the deal if any of you know me by now you know that i am involved in internet and network security.After finding that someone{shinji}was attempting to hack this site using some lame a** lil cgi script exploit i emailed Adam and give him a bunch of tips and hints on how to stop you wannabes out there.That being said...
LET IT BE KNOWN.That as of today ne-one that i find out has been trying to hack this site or otaku.com will have there isp's notified and will be banned from that server...yes your internet service will be shut off...you may know how to use proxys and what not but i do to and i know a lot of the admins out there that run the proxy servers used by hackers...I repeat do not try to hack this site... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hah, that's funny man.... hacking is useless... but eh, I know of some shiet that you've never even heard of in your life! I COULD hack into otaku so damn easily,it's not even funny.. but I'll never do it... I am too lazy.. haha...

My dad owns a computer training/software facility called Lan Masters Inc. ( It's a off branch of Microsoft ) Microsoft actually helps fund the building and so on. They also give my dad "crazy" software for preventing any hacking into my dad's facility. We also get this awesome hacking devices so if you were to hack into any of the pc's, the software would kick in and disable your computer in a matter of seconds. And we also get these software to hack into sites and things like that. Which we mostly throw away...

But whatever, I could EASILY hack into otaku..but won't,because i love this place... and also, you can't ban my ip#! It's great... but there'll never be a need of banning it in the first place so... don't worry.... I am not the hacking type! :p

hmm Im no hacker I just used common sense to beat Shinji at his own game.At the time I didnt know it but I had unwittingly found his weak point: Gendo.Gendo let me in without even thinking twice.He should have known better...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i]