Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I haven't heard any of their music before, probably because I hate Punk, and if they sound like Sublime, then I probably not like them.
Guest Fiasco
Posted
Well I just have to say, I hate this band. But I hate Sublime almost as much as I hate Creed. But that's besides the point, I REALLY dislike this band. I don't like the sound of them at all. Sorry kid :(
Posted
I downloaded "One More Minute" from there site after my last post because I thought I'd give them a chance.
I still didn't like them, though they're not the worst band ever, I can think of bands a hell of alot worse, like Good Charlotte for instance, or Avril Lavigne.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...