Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, I'm listening to some music. When I post stuff here, if it's in the adventure forum, I'd post something to do with the music. Like, if I'm listenign to something slow and sad, I'd write about something slow, sad. Right now I'm listening to DBZ Fusion theme. I now wanna get this done and write about soemthing Epic and jeart raceing. Does the same thing happen with you?
Posted
[color=crimson]Well the metal I listen to in general fuels my personality. Music does affect my mood and alot of the time my mood affects my music.

But I know what you mean. In Adventure Arena, a good song can really get your imagination going and produce a nice post.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight[/i]
[B][color=crimson]Music does affect my mood and alot of the time my mood affects my music.[/color][/B][/QUOTE][size=1]I am kind of the same way. Lately I have been really mellow, so thus the music that I am listening to has taken the same route going along the lines of the Cure, the Smiths, Joy Division, etc. ...

Hrmm... Joy Division... *plays Love Will Tear Us Apart*

I do not know, though, I use music as a way to channel everything I have inside and get out. I am usually a rather quiet person, but if I have some decent music playing at the same time I am more likely to talk about whatever. This among other things...[/size]
Posted
For me the right kind of music helps me play games better, for example, if I'm playing a fast paced game such as Devil May Cry ect, I'll play better if I'm listening to something like Ill Nino or Mudvayne. If I'm playing an RPG and I'm not listening to the In-game music, I'll be listening to something more mellow, like Trapt or Trust Company.
Guest dayday
Posted
I don't ever listen to this kind of stuff but music does have it's affect on me. I listen to love songs all day then get mad because then I start think about what they're saying. I've even cried sometimes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...