Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have been contemplating in my mind whether or not to go. It has always been a dream of mine to go to Japan, and a Con. I haven't been to a convention before, so that is what I was worried about: It is worth the money to go if I don't like it. BTW, I live in Florida so it will cost a bit to get me there. Is there anyone else out there that is deciding whether to to go? Oh, and those that are attneding A-x 03 tell me if it is good. Thanks.

-Ryuujin
Posted
I SOOOO want to go.. ^_^' And I did enter a contest to go there at the A-X in Anaheim.. (Though it's a rare possibility I'll win) But if I were you, I would go in a heartbeat.. If you have the money. ^_^ Also, if you are, I'd reccomend you learn the basics of the Japanese language, if you don't know some already..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...