OtakuBoards

War Rpg Signup

SSJ5 Vegeta

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]glad your joining us. jus to let all n00bs to WAR know, this rpg is in all means elite, if your charecter doesnt catch anyones eye it will likely be ignored and thus drifted away out the story.[/B][/QUOTE]

[b]*COUGH*[/b] me [b]*COUGH*[/b]

Oh and Warlock we'll start as soon as we have a few more ppl.

Yeah we will start pretty soon in the meantime I'll post a few more bios, also Tanks son Goku his full name is Goku-San I changed it to that to avoid any confusion in the story:

[SIZE=5] [FONT=arial][COLOR=darkblue]GOTANK[/COLOR] [/FONT][/SIZE]

[B]Height:[/B] 6'6"
[B]Weight:[/B] ???
[B]Race:[/B] Pureblood Saiyan
[B]Weapons:[/B] None
[B]Attacks/Abilities:[/b]
Instant Transmission, Kamehameha, Kaio-Ken, Multi-Form, Oozaru, Scatter Shot, Homing Scatter Shot, Destructo Disk, Death Star, Solar Flare, Tri Beam Cannon, Barrier(forcefield), Genkidama, Dragon Fist, Chaou-Kamehameha, Chaou-Genkidama, Homing Ki Blast, Rapid Fire

[B]Neutron Star:[/B]An attack where you fire a huge ball of energy that homes in on a target and causes a catastrophic explosion.

[B]Kamehameha Shower:[/B] Another awesome special attack of Tank?s. He fires it then the Kamehameha splits into other kamehameha waves, each can go after the same target or different targets.

[B]Return Volley:[/B] A technique in which you "catch" an opponents blast then multiply the power of the blast 3 fold and fire it back at the opponent.

[B]Spiral Beam:[/B] A bluish beam surrounded by a reddish purple spiral of energy. It first pierces the opponent it is fired at then circles back around and explodes on the opponent. 2 attacks in one.

[B]Penetrating Blast:[/B] A high velocity blast that corkscrews like a drill and can actually drill right through an opponent then explodes when it hits a hard target. It's pretty small compared to most blasts but since it is made of densely packed energy it is highly powerful. Since it is small and is very fast it is very difficult to avoid.

[B]Dragon Blast:[/B] Fired like a Kamehameha. It is a huge bluish blast that forms a giant dragon that homes in on a target and explodes with devastating force.

[B]Kaio-Kaioshin:[/B] Allows the user to raise their power-level to match their opponents then triple that level, no matter how strong their opponent is. A gift from the god?s first learned by Vegeta in WAR.

[B]Contained Power-up:[/B] The contained power-up allows you to power-up without exerting any energy outside of you in the form of an Aura, or winds, or make the earth quake like you normally do. This helps you to not damage your surroundings by powering up and since you keep all the energy in you your power-up is even stronger than normal because you don?t lose any energy exerting it.

[B]Power Level:[/B] 889,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

[B]Saiyan Levels:[/B]
Super Saiyan Level 1
Ultra Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan Level 2
Super Saiyan Level 3
Super Saiyan Level 4
Super Saiyan Level 5
Super Saiyan Level 6
Super Saiyan Level 7
Super Saiyan Level 8
Super Saiyan Level 9
Super Saiyan Level 10
Ultra Saiyan Level 1
Ultra Saiyan Level 2
Ultra Saiyan Level 3
Ultra Saiyan Level 4
Ultra Saiyan Level 5
Ultra Saiyan Level 6
Ultra Saiyan Level 7
Ultra Saiyan Level 8
Ultra Saiyan Level 9
Ultra Saiyan Level 10
Ancient Saiyan Level 1
Ancient Saiyan Level 2
Ancient Saiyan Level 3
Ancient Saiyan Level 4
Ancient Saiyan Level 5
Ancient Saiyan Level 6
Ancient Saiyan Level 7
Ancient Saiyan Level 8
Ancient Saiyan Level 9
Ancient Saiyan Level 10
Chaou-Saiyan Level 1
Chaou-Saiyan Level 2
Choau-Saiyan Level 3
Chaou-Saiyan Level 4
Chaou-Saiyan Level 5

[B]Bio:[/B]
Father of Tank, Gotank the great Saiyan is the great great grandson of Goku. Before he lived on earth, he his wife Jade and Tank lived on a planet far away where the gravity was a million times that of earth's. Due to a severe injury Tank suffered when he was 4 1/2 he had to get medical attention and the planet they were on was pretty desolate so they went to the closest planet earth. After staying on it a while they decided to become permanent residents. Gotank has all of Tank's attacks because he taught most of them to his son, plus a few more up his sleeve that he hasn't taught anyone.

[B]Extra Attacks:[/B]

[B]Vampire Beam:[/B] An eerie greenish beam fired at an opponent. It is a homing beam that when it strikes the opponent takes their life force and gives it to the attacker thus healing the attacker from previous injury or making them stronger. It also allows you to instantly learn any attacks plus the fighting style of that opponent because it transfers part of their memory to you

[B]Vertigo Blast:[/B] This blast is like a shockwave that travels through the air. When it strikes an opponent it gives them a feeling of false vertigo and makes them get dizzy and stumble about thus rendering them unable to fight, and causes hallucinations until it wears off.

[B]Dark Eden:[/B] Allows the user to make a synthetic blackhole for a short period of time that has a powerful current and will suck any opponents in that are near it, and make them dissapear into the darkness never to be seen again. After that it closes back up, or it closes back up whenever the user cannot put out enough energy to sustain it since it is powered by the users energy. Since this is a very dangerous attack Gotank only uses it in extreme cases where nothing else will work.

[B]Nebula Wave:[/B] This is a gigantic beam that is colored like a rainbow and can travel for literally zillions of miles. This is Vegeta's most powerful attack and Gotank learned how to do it by watching him.

[SIZE=5][FONT=arial][COLOR=teal][B]GRANITE[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Height: 7'8"
Weight: ???
Race: Pureblood Saiyan
Weapons: None
Attacks/Abilities:

[B]Beam Buster:[/B] Fires a bunch of incredibly powerful beams at an opponent that home in on them.

[B]Homing Bomb:[/b] A homing energy ball that chases after an opponent and causes a tremendous explosion. He usually fires many at once

[B]Power Driver:[/B] As the name implies this a powerful attack fired from one hand that closely resembles a big bang. It fires a large blast that either pierces through an opponent and explodes on them or if they are to powerful for it to pierce them it blows up on them.

[B]Torch:[/B] He fires by placing his hands in a diamond shape then pointing them at the opponent. The attack is extremely hot and burns opponents. It explodes upon hitting something solid.

[B]Nuke:[/B] By focusing ki he can make a certain area of land that an opponent is on explode.

[B]Super Charger:[/B] Fires electric bolts out of his body and eyes that shock an opponent so badly they become knocked unconcious he then gathers his energy and fires a huge energy beam similar to a Kamehameha that takes the helpless opponent out.

[B]Ultimate Ki Blast:[/B] He powers up and fires a huge beam straight from his body at an opponent.

[B]Spirit Ki Attack:[/B] He forms a clone of himself from his own ki that attacks an opponent. Somewhat of a suicide bomber the pure energy clone beats on an opponent a while then explodes on an opponent. It is impossible to destroy by punching it because it is pure energy and it can only be countered by an energy attack. It is extremely fast and lethal since it can use all of Granit's attacks. Sort of a like a highly souped up version of a cell Jr.

[B]Twin Death Cannon[/B] It's like 2 Final Flashes that he fires out of each hand. His most powerful attack and it also has a slight homing capability.

Super Saiyan Level 1
Ultra Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan Level 2
Super Saiyan Level 3
Super Saiyan Level 4
Super Saiyan Level 5
Super Saiyan Level 6
Super Saiyan Level 7
Super Saiyan Level 8
Super Saiyan Level 9
Super Saiyan Level 10
Ultra Saiyan Level 1
Ultra Saiyan Level 2
Ultra Saiyan Level 3
Ultra Saiyan Level 4
Ultra Saiyan Level 5
Ultra Saiyan Level 6
Ultra Saiyan Level 7
Ultra Saiyan Level 8
Ultra Saiyan Level 9
Ultra Saiyan Level 10
Ancient Saiyan Level 1
Ancient Saiyan Level 2
Ancient Saiyan Level 3
Ancient Saiyan Level 4
Ancient Saiyan Level 5
Ancient Saiyan Level 6
Ancient Saiyan Level 7
Ancient Saiyan Level 8
Ancient Saiyan Level 9
Ancient Saiyan Level 10

[B]Power Level:[/B] 875,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Granite is a decendent of Brolli and resembles him to a T even having the exact same hairstyle as Brolli, and just like the rock he is named after he's really tough. He's also very tall nearly 8 foot tall making him an intimidating looking opponent. Even though he is weaker than Gotank or Tank his fighting style is awesome, maybe even better than Gotank or Tank. Along time ago when Tank was still young he came to earth looking to fight Gotank. Gotank was out in space training leaving 7 year old Tank to take him on. Tank finally won after a grueling battle that nearly cost him his life by going Super Saiyan Level 2 and defeated Granite the Ultra Super Saiyan and even though Granite was an Ultra Super Saiyan and Tank was a level 2 he was so powerful it took all Super Saiyan Level 2 Tank had to beat him.

i'll include my character's bio and attacks, just for fun since i got some new ones.

Trademark attack:

Oblivion Blast- There really is no limit of how he powers it up, but basically, energy is drawn from the stone, and it gathers in his hands, he them thrusts it forward into a beam, which does major damage and traps their soul in the middle of oblivion(meaning the middle of nowhere) forever. The other option is to form it into a ball and deploy it, it them swallow the person(s) up and tranports them to whereever Oblivion concentrates(preferably into oblivion). It then proceeds to explode, person and all, leaving their soul trapped forever.

Energy attacks:

none comfermed at this time.

Sword attacks:

Time cutter- Oblivion acts like he's going to slice the person in half, but he cuts the air and a gap in time and space is open. He jumps in and it closes, it then open behind the enemy, where he comes out(hopefully, he can get trapped), and then cuts them in half in a spin motion.

[SIZE=5][FONT=arial][COLOR=teal][B]LAZARUS[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Height: 5'6"
Weight: ???
Race: 1/2 Saiyan 1/2 Human
Weapons: None
Attacks/Abilities: Kamehameha

[B]Beam Buster:[/B] Fires a bunch of incredibly powerful beams at an opponent that home in on them.

[B]Homing Bomb:[/b] A homing energy ball that chases after an opponent and causes a tremendous explosion. He usually fires many at once

[B]Power Driver:[/B] As the name implies this a powerful attack fired from one hand that closely resembles a big bang. It fires a large blast that either pierces through an opponent and explodes on them or if they are to powerful for it to pierce them it blows up on them.

[B]Torch:[/B] He fires by placing his hands in a diamond shape then pointing them at the opponent. The attack is extremely hot and burns opponents. It explodes upon hitting something solid.

[B]Super Charger:[/B] Fires electric bolts out of his body and eyes that shock an opponent so badly they become knocked unconcious he then gathers his energy and fires a huge energy beam similar to a Kamehameha that takes the helpless opponent out.

[B]Ultimate Ki Blast:[/B] He powers up and fires a huge beam straight from his body at an opponent.

Super Saiyan Level 1
Ultra Super Saiyan

[B]Power Level:[/B] 105,000,000

Born after Granite married a beautiful earth woman named June. The half saiyan youngster shows tremendous strength going Super Saiyan at the age of 5 years and 6 months old. Now at age 6.5 he has already mastered Super Saiyan and can stay Ultra Super Saiyan all the time. Him and Goku-San, Tank's son are good friends and sparring partners, and during training Tank taught him how to do the Kamehameha attack. Just like his father before him, the youngster is extremely tall for his age.

[SIZE=5][FONT=arial][COLOR=limegreen][B]FALLON[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[B]Height:[/B] 5'
[B]Weight:[/B] ???
[B]Age:[/B] 8
[B]Race:[/B] 1/2 Saiyan 1/2 Native American (Human0
[B]Weapons:[/B] Great Spirit Staff
[B]Attacks/Abilities:[/B] Kamehameha, Masenko-Ha

[B]Eagle Talon:[/B] Forming one hand into a claw shape he thrusts it at an opponent and releases three big highly powerful Ki blasts that close in on a target like a gigantic claw and explodes with tremendous force.

[B]Thunder Strike:[/B] He makes a huge tornado which sucks enemies in and severely injures them by electrocuting them, when it's done, it slams them into the ground to cause even more damage.

[B]Pheonix:[/B] Named after the fiery bird this is like a huge tornado of flame, or a gigantic firewave. It severely burns opponents and plows them into the ground.

[B]Rising Sun:[/B] Pretty much Fallon's version of a Genki-Dama (Spirit Bomb) only alot more powerful. It is a big golden ball which he throws at an opponent.

Super Saiyan Level 1

[B]Power Level:[/B] 45,000,000

Fallon was born of a Saiyan father who he has no recollection of and a beautiful native american mother. He grew up in his village, showing great power even when he was young. At age 4 he could already outrun any of the other people in his tribe even the adults. At age 7 his village was attacked by mercenary white men with machine guns and laser cannons. His people didn't stand a chance. He was forced to flee and ran far into the forest, when he returned he found his whole village burned to the ground all his friends and family massacred. The anger and rage or this tragedy caused him to go Super Saiyan and seeing his own reflection in a puddle of water he became even more frightened. He couldn't explain the change in him. For days on end he wandered through the wilderness without eating, drinking or resting in a dazed stupor. After a week without water he collapsed and passed out. When he awoke he was in someone else's house. A Saiyan had taken him in. This older Saiyan named Gohan became his master, and taught him how to fly since he didn't know and how to go Super Saiyan at will. After a year of training he set out on his own.

[b]Kamakazi[/b]
[b]height[/b]-6'2"
[b]weight[/b]-195
[b]race[/b]-Saiya-jin
[b]attacks and abilities[/b]

KameHameHa, Masenko, Makanksappo, Kamikaze attack, phase out, Instant Transmission, Bakurihimaha, jukujutsu, Genki Dama.

[b]levels and transformations[/b]

Android Upgrade
SSJ1
SSJ2
SSJ3
Golden Oozaru
Ultra Saiya-jin 1
USJ2
USJ3
Ultra Oozaru
Ancient Saiya-jin1
AS2
AS3
Ultimate Oozaru
AS6
Ancient Oozaru
Chaou Saiya-jin 1
CS2
CS3
CS4
Chaou Oozaru
Second Android Upgrade
God Mode(x 1-5)
Oozaru God
Infinite God Mode
Infinite Oozaru God
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kamakazi skips a lot of stages because of his ability to control his Oozaru transformation and also as a result of the two android upgrades. He is still pure Saiya-jin except for a small device in his brain that WAR and his minions put in to attempt to keep Kamakazi evil. Whenever WAR or the Evil desires to do so, they can have the device pump a chemical into Kamakazi's brain to pump up his power but surpress his good intentions to make him evil. However, once they have givin it to him he can access it at anytime...

-Justin

i'll post more about Oblivion..

Name: Oblivion
Race: Kaojin(see levels below)
Eyes: Misty Blue
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 160

Levels and transormations:

Kaojin:

Kaojin-

Hair: Long hair, at least shoulder length(unless cut)
Eyes: vary
Arura: none, unless created, color of person's selected ki.
Weapons: none with form

(any suggestions?) kaojin:

Hair: normal but shiney
Arura: silver

Ultra Kaojin:

Hair: normal, sleek, shiney.
arura: silver

Mystic Kaojin:

Hair: waist length, sleek, straigh, shiney
Arura: silver

God/Goddess Kaojin:
Hair: waist lenght, White, sleek, straigh, shiney
Weapons: formed in their mind

God: Sword(always)
Goddess: Staff(always)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]i look forward to seeing the return of you kamakazi. if only we had vecon with us...

i dred the return of you mike !!!:mad: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

why?! :( i trained you an vecon to help you hone in on your powers. :cross: meanie! :rolleyes: :D :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i]
[B]

why?! :( i trained you an vecon to help you hone in on your powers. :cross: meanie! :rolleyes: :D :p [/B][/QUOTE]

well you shouldve thought about that before you warned me on aim OBLIVION!

[COLOR=red]VECON[/COLOR]

Height: 7'5''
Weight: 250 without cloths
Race: Saiyan
Weapons: Staff
Attacks/Abilities: Kamehameha, Kamekameha

Ki beam cutter: two invisable beams of Ki that can cut through anything

Sonic Bash: a powerful punch

Dragon's Claw: An anciant attack only know by Vecon. A dragon is summond by a musical instrument.

Saiyan Levels:
Super Saiyan Level 1-5

Power Level: 50,000,000
Bio:
unknown

I changed the power level to make everyone happy!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Name: Asar
Height: 6"2'
Weight: 80 kegs
Race: Human

Possesed of a warm heart and moral clad irons...or is that iron clad morals....either way there's never a crease to be found on him (ba-boom-boom-tish) Asar is probably the most unlikely person you would think of to be a fighter of a high calibre. Intoduced to the martial arts through his local gym, which in turn he was attending to bulk up for rugby, within a few months he had quit all his other sports to focus exclusively on the art of fighting. He found that not only did he like it, but he was good. Very good. (The best i can do in this exhausted state)

Power level: Ahhmmmmm.... Twenty three to the power of ninety!!
That's 220,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00.......no i'm just kidding, a bad joke i admit.....to tell the truth i have no idea what power level i'm at...i'll assume that i'm at the lowest and we'll go from there, how's that?

Attacks: again..we'll see as we go..i'll update

WOO HOO! WAR is back! YAAAAAAAAAY! I already joined once but my joining-in post was crappy, so I wasn't ever properly involved, but not this time! *Notices the time* Oh gawd 6:08am I've been up all night! I better get to bed before mum wakes up for work, so I'll just use this breif fact-file for now, and do a more in-depth bio tomorrow! :)

[COLOR=indigo]This was posted in Oct.

Vecon brought it back.... we already started and what-not....

check the date out for SSJ5VEGETAS post [/COLOR]